When you have a long journey to travel, having a decent passenger can make the journey fly by! How do you measure up? Take a look at our top tips for being the best passenger and you’ll be able to call shotgun on every journey!
- Bring a good playlist – nobody wants to sit in silence for hours, nor do they want to listen to the same old songs on repeat. Bring along a creative playlist packed with all your favourites (and a few singalongs too!)
- Be in charge of the map – ok, so these days we all use GPS so make sure your phone is handy, has lots of battery life and away you go! Just make sure you know the postcode…
- Chargers – be the legend that remembers an in car charger. Nobody wants their battery to run out with an hour still to go!
- Snacks – obviously you’ll need some tasty treats for the journey! Sweets are a must, but try to go for the ones without too much extra packaging…or you’ll be the one picking up all the wrappers!
- Torch – sounds melodramatic, but be sure to have a small torch in your bag, you never know when you might be stuck on the side of the road in the middle of the night!